Please read carefully.
Our contact details:
Name: Caroline Lloyd
Address: 5 Tywyn Close, Aberavon, Port Talbot SA12 6LB
Phone Number: 07812 145153
Date: 11 February, 2021
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Client personal information:
Name, address, telephone number, email address.
- Client event information: date, venue, time
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable us to maintain communication, and provide the service you have booked with us.
- To update you about any changes to our services/products
- To display photographs after your event on our pages to advertise our products and services (we assume you have given your consent unless you indicate otherwise).
- To maintain our records and ensure our records are up to date
- To invite you to comment on, or, give a review on our business/services
- We will not sell/give your information to a third party without your consent, unless obligated to do so by law.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We need it to perform a public task.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored at our premises.
We keep your personal details until the event has occurred and until tax returns have been made to HMRC. We will then dispose your personal information by deleting all computer records, and shredding all hard copies.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via email at: email@example.com,
By telephone: 07812 145153
Or by post: 5, Tywyn Close, Aberavon, Port Talbot SA12 6LB
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk